Thursday, April 28, 2011

Business Supplies for the Frugally Minded

If you can't already tell, I'm a fan of loyalty programs. Through my business, Gustafson Law Office, I participate in the rewards program at Office Depot. Within walking distance of my home, the store is easy to access. Every time I shop I present my rewards card. I can also return ink cartridges and receive a $3 credit per cartridge. These savings are sent to my quarterly in the form of a store credit. Also, as a member, I receive coupons in the mail for various office supplies; ink, paper, copies, etc. Sound silly? Last month I put $77 worth of office supplies in my cart, presented a coupon for $15 off a purchase of $75 or more, then presented my quarterly credit, and owed less than $1. This practice took little to no effort, decreased my expenditures for office supplies, allowing me to allocated dollars towards any number of other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment