- have a good supply of colored construction paper;
- trace cookie-cutters to make shapes;
- pick up a variety of stickers;
- invest in nice crayons, markers, and colored pencils;
- buy blank card stock that can be painted or drawn upon; and
- have a drawer filled with odds and ends that can be glued on.
Once again, it is a great way to spend time with your children, or with yourself, and minimizes that time you need to spend in a store and goes easy on the wallet. And from the people who have received our creations, the one-of-a-kind mailing is greatly appreciated.