Friday, September 2, 2011

Frugal Thoughts

As we enter into this Labor Day weekend, I want to remind readers that live in the Madison area of a large garage sale that will benefit a local, non-profit school. I blogged about it earlier in the summer -- The Madison Waldorf School's Annual Rummage Sale. It runs Friday - Sunday and is at a home on the west side of Madison; 446 Charles Lane. I'll be there at some point, keeping my eye out of a "new" microwave.

On a more general note, I've decided to reduce the frequency of my posts. Since starting last April I have posted EVERY day. Looking ahead, posting Monday - Friday and taking weekends and major holidays off, will be a better formula for my thoughts and writing.

With that, enjoy the long holiday weekend. I'll be back Tuesday, September 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment