Photo of said absent minded engineer, taken in 2009, with our son at his 1st Ham Radio festival. Note, our son is NOT absent minded and commonly reminds his dad not to forget his keys, coffee cup or phone.
This is not an easy task, but one I am embarking on nonetheless. For example:
- shoes go in the hanging shoe holder in the front closet;
- hats are put in the wicker basket in the front closet;
- bike and bike accessories along the north wall of the garage;
- assorted electronic gadgets in the living room armoir that hides the TV;
- cell phones next to its respective charger; and
- keys...in the key box by the front door.
Please offer tips or suggestions on helping me in my quest to reduce repair and replace expenses! And an aside offered by the absent minded engineer "if we had anything or real value, we would not be posting its exact location on the world wide web -- please note for any would-be thieves."