Thursday, December 29, 2011

Frugal Calendars for 2012

It is nearly time to flip the calendar to the next month....and that means a new calendar.  This year I am resisting the urge to buy a 50% off artistic calendar.  Instead I plan to use the three free ones I received.  One from a financial planner I know through my business, another from the bank my mom has her accounts at (they handed us one after our year end visit), and a third we received after purchasing some bird seed from Wild Birds Unlimited.

All three contain lovely photos, ample space, and an accurate recording of the date.  That's all you really need in a calendar.  I'll leave the beautiful ones at the store, even if they hit 75% off.  When you can get one for free there really is no need to spend anything.  And that is why family and friends call me frugal.

How about you -- will the deep discounts tempt you into a purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment