Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Frugal Person's New Years Resolution

Welcome to 2012!  As we set off into a new year, my hope is to up my efforts to reduce, reuse and recycle.  Let me be more specific.  I want to set priorities.  Number one, reduce consumption of processed items.  Number two, reuse said processed items.  And number three, recycle the remaining processed items.  In that order.  Why?  Adjusting my life style will be good for my wallet, my health, and the earth.  What else could I possibly want?

Whether you've just stumbled upon this blog for the first time or have been a loyal reader, please share some thoughts on areas to reduce, reuse or recycle!  I could use some inspiration going into a new year.  Here is a great kids song by Jack Johnson to get the creative juices flowing.

c

No comments:

Post a Comment