Friday, March 23, 2012

Fish For Free in Wisconsin 2012

Each year there is one full weekend, the first full Saturday and Sunday of June, that fishing in Wisconsin is free.  In 2012 those days are June 2nd and 3rd.  This is a great way for folks who do not fish regularly to get out and enjoy Wisconsin's rivers and lakes.  All for now cost....except if you have to buy gear and bait!

I grew up fishing all summer long.  We ate fried bluegill, sun fish, pike, and bass on occasion.  I want to share the experience with my children, but am not sure I'd feed them the fish we'd catch.....times have changed.  And thanks to a Christmas gift from my brother this past year, they each have fishing poles waiting in the garage.

Happy Fishing everyone....now we just need the calendar to catch up with the weather.

Image Credit: www.sxc.hu - free image


No comments:

Post a Comment