Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday's Freezer Report

Curry, we are eating a lot of curry in our house.  It is the easiest way for me to make use of the veggies I stashed away in our chest freezer last summer.  And I've started giving things away.  I made a curry for a family at church that just had a baby.  And those cranberries I am having trouble consuming were turned into an orange cranberry bread for the neighbor who cleared my sidewalk during our last snow storm.

If I have the time, I hope to spend an afternoon making big pots of soup with some of the veggies.  Ah time, something that I am running low on these days.  Until next week, happy dinning!


How about you, what ways do you ensure you use up all those veggies and fruits you put away during the harvest?

No comments:

Post a Comment