Sunday, April 1, 2012

1st Frugal Anniversary

It is April 1, 2012 -- which marks one year of Frugal Upside posts.  Thanks to all those who read, comment, inspire and share my work.  As I march into a second year of blogging, I would love to hear from my readers even more.  Interested in a guest post?  Just let me know your idea.  Is there a book I should review?  Send me a link!  Know of a good blog that parallels mine?  Fill me in!

Frugality does not need to be a four letter word, it can be liberation from debit, stress, worry, and a large carbon footprint.

Happy Frugalversary!


Image credit:  www.sxc.hu - free image

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I've enjoyed reading your advice. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris -- Thanks to you for reading! I hope all is well. -Melinda

      Delete
  2. Super congrats! Just catching up after being away. I never miss a post!

    ReplyDelete