- If you are in Madison, visit La Baquette on Mineral Point Rd. You won't regret it. The owners are French and the food is superb;
- Pick up a bottle of French Red Table Wine at a Trader Joe's, cost is about $4.99 a bottle;
- Check out a french film from your library on on-line vendor;
- Whip up your own french food using The French Slow Cooker cook book (I'll be making a roast pork dish over the weekend);
- Seek out a french celebration in your area (Madison has Fete de la Marquette and Milwaukee has Bastille Days); and
- If you are within driving distance of Milwaukee, check out the Posters of Paris an the Milwaukee Art Museum -- I'm headed there Saturday with my two small children, the perfect introduction to museum visits!
Image credit: www.sxc.hu - free image