- saute onions and garlic in olive oil for a few minutes;
- toss in leftover squash and saute for a few more minutes;
- add on container of broth (I used chicken);
- add spices -- cumin and curry salt
- simmer for 1.5 hours
- add a few tablespoons of whole milk
- blend with immersion blender
Easy, healthy, and a great way to use up a veggie that fizzled. I loathe tossing out food, and am always looking for ways to inject more veggies into our diet. How about you?
Enjoy your Sunday evening, and thanks for reading.