- keep your gift cards in one, visible location (bulletin board, dish on your dresser, section of your wallet);
- know if you the gift card will expire or loose value after a point in time -- highlight this fact;
- consider using gift cards for date nights or entertainment you would otherwise pay for out of pocket;
- can you use the card to buy food items (i.e. gourmet candies, jellies, sauces, etc.); and
- what does the store sell that you might be able to purchase as a gift for a loved one.
Sorry for the lack of pictures. The cable that allows me to take photos off of my phone has went missing, and I'm not inclined to order one. It will turn up one day. Until then photos may be limited -- my camera phone is always with me, but my Nikon is often tucked away. And of course, I have the cable for the Nikon, just not the phone. Oh well, adjusting my habits and not stretching the budget. That is a key to frugal living.