Sunday, February 2, 2014

Still Here, Still Frugal

My apologies to regular readers, it has been some time since my last post.  No worries, I am still here, still frugal.  However, my mother is gravely ill and approaching the end of her life.  With only 24 hours in a day and an endless array of tasks to tend to, posting on Frugal has fallen to the bottom.  It is only temporary.  In fact, much of what I am doing for my mother will make for interesting future frugal posts.

For today I wanted to remind you that I am here, and share a photo from the office.  Once it contained salsa that I use to make batches of homemade burritos-- an easy and frugal lunch for my husband (they freeze well).  Now it holds pens and pencils at my office.  Not all lawyers are fancy fancy, some of us watch our pennies and reuse whenever we can.

Hmmmmm, when I went to upload the photo off of my camera, it was not there.  Check the Facebook page tomorrow.  I'll snap another and post it there!  Technology.....

Have a great week, and share your frugal finds or wins by leaving a comment or liking The Frugal Upside on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment