Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Living Frugal Thanks to Amazon Prime


Image result for image amazon music

Yes, yet another post on the upside of Amazon Prime.  Many of you may know that with $99/year Amazon Prime delivers "Prime" items in 2-days (Sundays included) to your doorstep with NO shipping cost.  Then there is Prime Streaming -- from movies to TV series, the offerings are plenty. And then this week Amazon sent me an email announcing Prime Music.  Yes, that is correct.  With my Prime membership comes access to 1 million songs.  I have a playlist going at the moment as I write, taking a break from legal work this afternoon.  And there is an app to install on my phone. Timing could not be better. In our efforts to purge 2,015 items in 2015 my pile of CDs and DVDs needs to shrink or disappear all together.  Amazon Prime makes that much easier.  Why store all that media when Amazon will do it for me!

How about you?  Are you frugal?  Do you use Amazon Prime on your frugal journey?  If not, why not?  I'd love to hear some feedback!


No comments:

Post a Comment