Saturday, March 21, 2015

Thankful for the reminder: Thoughts on the book A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg













Turns out the Badger Men's basketball game was not on broadcast TV after all last night.  I skipped finding it on the radio, opting to finish the book A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg instead.  My kind of Friday night!

My monthly Book Club with a Twist gathering is tomorrow, and I was nearly finished, and now I am. Recommended by a good friend and fellow book club member, I am thankful for taking the time to read this part memoir part cookbook.  While some of the recipes seemed a bit too concept car for me (I love Smart Cars, but they do not fit our family at the moment), I was appreciative of her reminder that dinner (or lunch) can be as simple as bread, cheese and a fruit or veggie.  I can say that I will give her recipe for Bouchons au Thon (tuna and cheese bake) a whirl in the near future.

Sound like a good book?  Read more about the author, and her blog that launched it as well as another (also on Blogspot) at Orangette.

Image result for a homemade life book

No comments:

Post a Comment