Sunday, May 24, 2015

Zilch

Friday came and went without posting an update for loyal readers on the status of our efforts to purge 2,015 items in 2015.  Why not?  There was nothing to report.  The first week to pass with not a single item donated, recycled, given away.   Technically we did remove some items, but each offset recent purchases of kid clothing and shoes for the summer season.  Closing in on half the year gone, we'll need to increase our efforts and focus over the summer months when I am working fewer hours during the children's school break.  For now, I am enjoying the rain fall on the few garden plants we put in yesterday, cuddled on the sofa with the kids watching their favorite Star Trek film while my husband works in a run in our neighborhood.  Ignoring the clutter, and simply enjoying the moment.

1 comment:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @ipersuade.

    ReplyDelete