Life at 60 degrees, made possible by:
- space heaters in the bathrooms -- an efficient way to heat up a room in the morning or after an evening shower. We can be comfortable without heating the entire home;
- slipper socks -- when your feet are cold everything is cold;
- letting the sunshine in as much as possible -- enjoy the free warmth of mother nature;
- long underwear make great PJ's and are not reserved for sledding or outdoor play;
- sipping hot tea;
- put on a sweater.....and a scarf doesn't hurt either.
Pushing new limits to save costs. It will help our budget and ease our strain on the Earth. Not sure if it will help or harm our health (just kidding, all that tea is a good thing, right?)